Monday, January 25, 2010

Monochrome Interiors

Monochrome Interiors

Monochrome is a term generally utilised to describe painting, drawing, design, or photography in one color or specs of one color. A colored object or image is one whose range of colors consists of specs of a single color or hue. NB. I hit shown a colored interior in specs of white, but colored interiors can also be in specs of green, blue, red, etc. I particularly like this Monochrome interior - Blue Fin Restaurant at the W in New York, because of the way pattern and texture were utilised to give interest and episode to an otherwise all white space. I haven't eaten here yet, but I want to....I wonder if the food is as good as the design?

If anyone has dined at this restaurant, gratify permit me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails